- If you have a CBILS loan or have taken out a Funding Circle business loan pre-April 2020, you can find the costs that may apply to your loan here:
- If borrowers are late in their repayments, we may apply an administration fee of up to 15% of the arrears.
- If your loan is placed into default or has payments that are more than 90 days late, you may be charged an additional Collections Charge of up to 15% of the outstanding amount. You can see how much you could be charged in the table below. These charges will be in addition to what is owed to investors. The charges will be deducted from recovery payments, but will be capped at 20% of any recovery payment.
- This Collections Charge Schedule is relevant to all loans taken out on or after 6th June 2016 to date:
|Max Collections Charge
|£1 - £25K
|£25K - £50K
|£50K - £100K
|£100K - £250K
|£250K - £500K
- There are various third party costs that could be payable on defaulted loans, and they differ from case to case.
- These costs may incur without borrowers and guarantors knowing, although we will always try to give notice beforehand.
- Where we do incur these costs, we will ask to be reimbursed by the borrower and/or any guarantors. These costs may be updated from time to time, without notice.
- Any and all legal and/or third-party costs incurred in the course of recovering your debt will be recoverable.