Customer support

Find answers to common questions or get in touch with us

How can I seek independent legal advice?


  • If you feel you would benefit from independent legal advice you can contact a solicitor to advise you. 
  • The Citizens' Advice Bureau can also be contacted for free independent legal advice, as well as the charities listed here.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.