- The interest rate your business pays is determined by a number of factors which we review as part of your credit assessment.
- Our credit assessment looks at the information you provide us, alongside publicly available data, for example from credit bureaus. The results of this, along with the length of repayment term and the amount you are borrowing will determine what your interest rate will be.
- Our interest rates differ depending on the type of loan you take out. If you take out a small business loan you can find out what rates you’ll pay here.
- If you take out a Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) loan, the rates can be found here.
- If you’ve taken out a CBILS (CBILS) loan, the rates can be found here.
Have more questions? Submit a request