- As part of the credit assessment process, we assess the information provided during your application to determine which product we can offer your business.
- The loan terms (i.e. the loan amount, repayment term and interest rate) we offer your business will depend on your individual circumstance and eligibility for the loan scheme, which we will review as part of your application and credit assessment.
- If you are offered a loan under the Recovery Loan Scheme, the maximum loan amount you can borrow is up to 25% of your annual turnover based on your latest accounts. This includes any outstanding debt you have under the following government loan schemes:
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS)
- Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS)
Have more questions? Submit a request