- Yes, you can repay the loan in full at any time during the lifetime of the loan. Please note, you are unable to make partial early repayments towards the full amount of your CBILS loan outside of your contractual monthly repayments.
- If you are in a position to repay the full amount of your loan in the first 12 months, you will not pay any interest, as this has been paid for by the Government during this period, and there are no early repayment charges.
- It is important to be aware that this payment needs to be made at least eight days before the 12 month repayment holiday ends to ensure you do not incur any interest.
- For example, if you took out your loan on 1 June 2020, your repayment holiday would end on 31st May 2021. In order to repay your full loan amount early without paying any interest, you would need to fully repay the loan by 23 May 2021 (ie. at least eight days before the end of your repayment holiday).
- If you repay your CBILS loan in full after the first 12 months, you will pay the interest due until the next repayment date.
- You can view your repayment schedule at any time in the My Account section of the website or alternatively, please contact us.
If you have any questions about repaying your loan early or would like to arrange for the payment to be made, please contact us on 0203 966 1191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have requested an early repayment of your loan, it is important you make the payment before the date provided to you to ensure you do not accrue further interest. In order to avoid any delays, you should ensure the payment is made using your business account and using the payment reference provided. We will be in touch if we require any further information from you once the request has been made and it is important that you provide this as soon as possible.