Customer support

Find answers to common questions or get in touch with us

How can I seek independent legal advice?

If you think you would benefit from independent legal advice you may wish to instruct a solicitor to advise you. The Citizens' Advice Bureau can be contacted for free independent legal advice, and there are a number of charities that provide free impartial debt advice including StepChange, Money Advice Trust, National Debtline and the Debt Advice Foundation.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.