The risk band your business loan is placed in will depend on the outcome of our assessment process. We consider information such as your credit score, which we source from a wide range of sources including Experian. Thousands of factors are taken into account when assigning a risk band, including:
- Director's commercial track record
- Director's consumer scorecards
- Financial trend information
- Commercial invoice payment performance
- Size and age of business
- Industry sectors and geographical region
- County Court Judgements and bankruptcies (current and historical)
- Filed or formally prepared accounts
- Latest management accounts
- Director's consumer information
- Loan purpose
The risk bands range from A+ to E, where A+ is lowest risk. You will be notified of your risk band and interest rate once your application has been processed.
For more information on Experian's Delphi Score, please see this page.