The online application can be completed in as little as 10 minutes and is split up into 4 short sections:
Step 1: Check your eligibility for a loan by providing us with your business details
Step 2: Create your profile so you can log back into your application.
Step 3: Loan and company details, including the loan amount and information about the business owners.
The main pieces of information required are:
- Company details
- Names of shareholders with 20%+ shareholding in the Company
- Details of current outstanding loans and overdrafts
- A Director or owner to submit the application
Step 4: Click ‘Submit application’ and then we’ll just need you to upload or email us some documents.
You can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide:
- Most recent filed/formally prepared accounts
- Last three months of business bank statements
We may require additional information from you including management accounts,or your most recent tax return. If these are required, the Funding Circle credit assessment team will contact you directly.
Other supporting documents may also be requested for certain products, or at the discretion of our Credit team.
To see what information is displayed to investors please see here.