Please note: We are not currently accepting new sign-ups and have paused new lending for existing retail investors, as we will only be offering loans through the Government’s Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), and retail investors are not able to participate in these loans. This is a temporary measure and we expect resume lending in future.
You can lend through Funding Circle either as an individual, or through a limited company or LLP.
To lend as an individual, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a permanent resident of the UK (excluding the Channel islands and Isle of Man
- Have a valid UK bank or building society account
To lend through your limited company or through a LLP, you must:
- Be registered with Companies House
- Have a valid UK business bank account held in the name of your limited company/LLP
- Have a permanent place of business in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- All shareholders must be permanent UK residents