Customer support

Find answers to common questions or get in touch with us

How can I report my card as lost or stolen if I don't have the app and am unable to reach customer support?

If you have lost your card and phone and want to block your card, you can freeze your card now without logging in.

- Go to Funding Circle account login and type in your details
- You will see an option to "Freeze my FlexiPay card" at the bottom of the screen
- Click on it, and an email will be sent to your registered email address
- The link is live for 3 minutes and this will freeze your card

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.